Did Sonny Bono invent punk rock?
"I Got You, Babe" and "The Beat Goes On" are at root the most primitive songs of the era--just as neanderthal as "Wild Thing" or "Gloria" or "Louie Louie". The latter song is a three note bass lick--even Suicide wasn't that minimal (usually).
And these were enormous hits.
And he was high on dope when he skied into a tree and died. (And it's said he was murdered and the official story is a lie, a la Nancy Spungen) Top that, Johnny Thunders!
Most Commented On
- This post seems ludicrous. - December 12, 2013
- so bigotry against tech - December 12, 2013
- thats great - December 12, 2013
- Discover how to make money - December 12, 2013
- Essay writing help - December 12, 2013
- There She Goes Again" to - December 12, 2013
- Drive jacket - December 12, 2013
- Study Medicine (MBBS/ MD/ MS) in India/ Overseas - December 12, 2013
- Why isn't the Department of - December 11, 2013
- "I'm getting tired of trying - December 11, 2013